Had a weekend of housework and worthwhile podcast listening…
- Design Matters – Debbie Millman and Seth Godin – on doing the work and venturing into new creative territory from two creatives whose output awes me
- Rich Roll and Lisa Damour, PhD on raising teens – because I’ll have two of them on Friday
- WTF Marc Maron and Sarah Polley talking Women Talking and family secrets
- Fresh Air – David Sedaris reflects on his late father who “was not a good person, but he was a great character,” and reads from his book Happy-Go-Lucky
- Kelly Corrigan Wonders with Tracy Defina, a midlife career switcher from educator to therapist
- Peace is Every Step The “I have arrived. I am home.” dharma talk from my guy Thay
Here’s to better living through listening.